eTrails is AMR’s online bulletin for news, editorials, and regional & charity information.
– …Low Drag: La Junta HPDE (posted 05 Oct)
– In The Zone: The Virtual Zone Rep! by Rich Sanders (posted 01 Oct)
– Membership Corner: New Members and AMR Elections (posted 30 Sep)
– Alpine Treks: Fall Mystery Tour Recap (posted 29 Sep)
– Board Biz: August Board Meeting Minutes (posted 05 Sep)
– Event Wrap-Up: August Autocross and Picnic (posted 10 Aug)
Announcements (Latest Update – 22 October)
AMR BOARD VACANCIES: We currently have the following openings for the 2021 AMR Board of Directors:
– Member at Large
If you are a current AMR member and interested in filling one of these positions, please fill out the candidate questionaire using the following link: https://amrporsche.com/candidate-questionnaire. The deadline to complete and return is Monday, October 26th, 2020. Candidate questionnaires will be forwarded to members of the Nominating Committee for review, prior to the annual election. (posted 22 Oct)
AMR MEMBER SURVEY: We have recently discovered an issue with the eBlast system. This survey is for AMR active primary and affiliate members who have not opted out from receiving region emails and have not received the following emails in 2020 or recently: 1) any monthly eTrails, 2) any AMR event announcements, 3) both eTrails and announcements. These correspondences would originate from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Click here to fill out the survey; this will also allow us to add you to our mailing list until the issue is resolved. (updated 18 Oct)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: None (updated 18 Oct)
NEXT MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL: TBD (updated 18 Oct)
PCA National Updates: Since February 2010, Porsche Club of America’s YouTube channel has carried the name “PCAHQ.” In an effort to reach a larger audience, PCA has changed the channel name to “Porsche Club of America,” which should be easier to search for than PCAHQ. The new URL is https://www.youtube.com/PorscheClubofAmerica. A link is also available from the AMR Homepage below. (posted 13 Oct)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: The October Board meeting location is at Mollica’s on October 27. (updated 29 Sep)
PCA COVID-19 UPDATE: There is a new PCA Communicable Disease Release form that all event attendees (members, guests, sponsors, spectators, etc.) must sign to enter the facility/event or participate in the activity. Click here to review the release form. Attendees may print and sign the Release form at home and give it to the Chair/Registrar on-site. Note: The form must be printed in color, i.e., we must see the RED letters at the top of the form in order to accept it (You may complete “Fill in Track/Facility Name Above” as “All PCA events” for a one-time signature for events held May 15, 2020 through May 15, 2021.) The color Release forms will be available at all AMR events. (updated 01 Jun)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your AMR Website is fueled by volunteers.
Contact Alpine Mountain Region here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses