eTrails is AMR’s online bulletin for news, editorials, and regional & charity information.
– Membership Corner: New Members (posted 01 Jan)
– From the President (posted 01 Jan)
– P-Articles: The “Junction” of Safe and Fast (posted 27 Oct)
– …Low Drag: OktoberFAST HPDE Wrap-up (posted 27 Oct)
– Good Turns: November/December Charity (posted 27 Oct)
– Alpine Treks: Anatomy of a Mystery Tour (posted 01 Oct)
Announcements (Latest Update – 14 January)
We recently completed the election for the 2022 Board of Directors. The following are the 2022 AMR Board of Directors.
NEXT BOARD MEETING: The January 2022 Board meeting will be held Tuesday, January 25th at Texas T-bone Steak House 5245 N Academy Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80918 (updated 2 December).
SAVE THE DATES:
AMR HPDE 101
Please join the Alpine Mountain Region (AMR) Porsche Club as we host a free non-driving informational session, HPDE 101. Registration closes Friday, March 4th 2022. Please use the following link to register: AMR HPDE 101
If you would like an AMR name tag/badge, please click on the link by the membership chair on the AMRPorsche.com website.
Navigate to the About AMR: Year AMR Board of Directors and Advisors: Advisor section: Membership Chair.
- Click on Membership chair wording.
- Complete form.
- To: Membership Chair.
- Subject: Name Tag.
- Comment or Message: Name (s) for the tags and mailing address to be mailed to once complete.
The Membership Chair will then email you with next steps such as where to mail the Check for $10 per tag/badge. Please make the check payable to AMR Porsche Club.
SNELL HELMET UPDATES: Due to a shortage of SA2020 and M2020 helmets, PCA has allowed the continuing use of 2010 Snell rated helmets through the end of 2021. (posted 05 Apr)
2022 EVENTS GUIDE: The AMR 2021 Events Guide in printable PDF format is now available for download under the eTrails webpage. (posted 25 Feb)
PCA COVID-19 UPDATE: As states and provinces have eased their restrictions, PCA’s first priority remains the health and safety of our members, volunteers, sponsors and employees. Please continue to follow all local guidelines and restrictions. The intent of the Communicable Disease Waiver (CDW) was to allow us to get back to events as quickly as practical in a responsible manner.
PCA is pleased to announce, effective Thursday, July 1, 2021, PCA no longer requires the use of the CDW. Of course, all other appropriate waivers are still needed (updated 01 Aug)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your Award-winning AMR Website is fueled by volunteers. We are currently looking for a new Webmaster and a Web-developer. Please contact us if you are interested in joining our team.
PCA National’s Best Overall Website: 2012 & 2017
PCA National’s Betty Jo Turner Award for Best Overall Newsletter: 2019
Contact Alpine Mountain Region here.
PCA eBrake News Link
– Porsche 992 GT3 reviews: Watch and read all of the best
– PCA Spotlight: Everything to consider when upgrading your Porsche’s brakes
– We drive Porsche’s Taycan 4S: Everything you need to know [w/video]
– Piëch to Peak: Four Porsche 906 Carreras drive through the Rockies
– ‘Tomato’ in the Desert: Our Porsche Cayenne meets its first real road challenge
– Video: Why Porsche’s 992-gen 911 GT3 Cup is a technical leap
Subscribe to eBrake News