eTrails is AMR’s online bulletin for news, editorials, and regional & charity information.
– Board Biz: August Board Meeting Minutes (posted 05 Sep)
– In The Zone: Awards are just as real, even when delivered virtually! by Rich Sanders (posted 01 Sep)
– Membership Corner: New Members and AMR Elections (posted 31 Aug)
– Alpine Treks: Tarryall Off-Road Tour Recap (posted 15 Aug)
– Event Wrap-Up: August Autocross and Picnic (posted 10 Aug)
Announcements (Latest Update – 16 September)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
OCTOBER 3-4, 2020 – AMR “Porsches & Propellers” HPDE. This is the event you’ve been waiting for all year! La Junta’s 1.7 mile 7 turn track is fun for intermediate and advanced drivers alike; and the Colorado weather should be outstanding the first week of October. This is an advanced/solo drivers only event. Further details as well as event hotel discounts can be found on MotorsportsReg. Registration ends on September 28. (posted 13 Aug)
SEPTEMBER 27, 2020 – AMR Fall Mystery Tour. To keep up with AMR tradition, we are having our mystery tour this year albeit it will only a day trip. The Kasten’s have put this together and also arranged a lunch at the destination – not an easy feat. The tour is limited to 25 cars/50 people only so don’t wait to sign up. Click here for details and registration, which ends on September 20. (posted 03 Sep)
SEPTEMBER 25-26, 2020 – IRPCA HPDE. Please join PCA – Intermountain Region for an HPDE event on September 25th (Outer Track) and 26th (Full Track) at Utah Motorsports Campus. This event is open only to solo intermediate and advanced drivers; no in car instruction will be available. See MReg for details; registration ends on September 20. (posted 30 Jul)
SEPTEMBER 19-20, 2020 – RMR “Rocky Mountain Thunder” HPDE. This DE event is in conjunction with the National Club Race being held the same weekend. Only experienced DE drivers are allowed to participate. Registration is closed for this event. (updated 16 Sep)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: The September Board meeting will be at the Easterly’s residence on the 29th. (updated 28 Aug)
PCA COVID-19 UPDATE: There is a new PCA Communicable Disease Release form that all event attendees (members, guests, sponsors, spectators, etc.) must sign to enter the facility/event or participate in the activity. Click here to review the release form. Attendees may print and sign the Release form at home and give it to the Chair/Registrar on-site. Note: The form must be printed in color, i.e., we must see the RED letters at the top of the form in order to accept it (You may complete “Fill in Track/Facility Name Above” as “All PCA events” for a one-time signature for events held May 15, 2020 through May 15, 2021.) The color Release forms will be available at all AMR events. (updated 01 Jun)
NEXT MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL: TBD (updated 17 Mar)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your AMR Website is fueled by volunteers.
Contact Alpine Mountain Region here.
- Your PCA e-Brake News July 2020 Recap
- e-Brake News: Driving the 2020 Porsche 718 Spyder: Don't call it a Boxster
- e-Brake News: New Porsche 992 Turbo is quicker than old 991.2 Turbo S
- e-Brake News: Porsche 992 Turbo S: Driving the Everyday Hypercar
- e-Brake News: 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet caters to your senses