eTrails is AMR’s online bulletin for news, editorials, and regional & charity information.
– Board Biz: Board of Directors Change (posted 17 May)
– In The Zone: I guess I shouldn’t be “that guy”. by Rich Sanders (posted 01 May)
– Event Wrap-Up: HPDE 101 (posted 08 Mar)
– 2020 Events Guide now available (posted 16 Feb)
– P-Articles: First Impression – Taycan Turbo by Alex Ching (posted 30 Jan)
Announcements (Latest Update – 04 May)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
JUNE 5-6, 2020 – Intermountain Region HPDE. The Utah Motorsports Campus is now open and the Intermountain Region invites you to join them for a solo intermediate and advanced drivers only event. No in car instruction will be available and social distancing safety precautions will be in place. UMC may require to take your temperature at the front gate during all entries into the facility. Go to MReg for details and registration for this event. (posted 04 May)
MAY 20 – AMR May Membership Social is canceled (posted 16 Apr)
MAY 21-24 – Roadrunner Region Fiesta New Mexico is canceled (posted 16 Apr)
MAY 30-31 – AMR HPDE at Pueblo is canceled (posted 16 Apr)
MAY 30-31 – RMR Autocross University/Autocross is canceled (posted 15 Apr)
JUNE 21-27 – PCA Parade at Palm Springs is canceled (posted 15 Apr)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: TBD (updated 16 Apr)
NEXT MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL: TBD (updated 17 Mar)
PCA COVID-19 UPDATE: With the recent order to cancel public gatherings with more than 250 people in Colorado by Governor Polis, and local officials may put further restrictions/bans in place, PCA and AMR are working to evaluate the situation and doing our due diligence concerning all our future national and regional events. We are currently reviewing contractual agreements and assessing impacts/alternatives for pressing ahead, canceling, or rescheduling events. Rest assured that the health and safety of our members is our number one priority. We are also closely monitoring the CDC and government responses to COVID-19 and following their recommendations and guidelines. AMR will make the necessary announcements for events as information and decisions become available. Please stay safe and use the following guidelines for event participation:
• Stay informed and follow your own personal guidance with respect to event participation.
• When contemplating participation in an upcoming event, please consider the health of other participants. If you are ill, have traveled recently to a highly infected area, or have been in close contact with someone known to have the virus or the flu, then please stay home.
• Exercise elevated personal hygiene and personal space etiquette as is recommended thru all public health information organizations.
(posted 13 Mar)
SAVE THE DATES: The 6th Annual Telluride Festival of Cars & Colors, September 24-27, 2020 is a world-class celebration for automobile, motorcycle and aircraft aficionados and lifestyle enthusiasts set in the beautiful town of Telluride, Colorado. PCA members are invited to the canyons of the San Juan Mountains for its spectacular palette of September’s autumnal colors and high-end restorations, vintage, and exotic vehicles. See https://carsandcolors.com for activities, registration, pass/tickets, and lodging info. (posted 06 Feb)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your AMR Website is fueled by volunteers.
Please send your suggestions and comments to the AMR Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e-Brake News: Atlanta Porsche Experience Center reopens — find out what's changed
- e-Brake News: Porsche debuts 2021 911 Targa 4, 4S
- e-Brake News: Watch 'Karma Carrera' Premiere with John Oates at 8:30 PM EDT (May 12)
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Two small projects for your Porsche 986/996
- Your PCA e-Brake News April 2020 Recap