We’re sad to report that long time AMR/PCA Member Annette Larsen passed away on November 17th. Annette and Bruce were active for many years in the club and received the AMR Dedicated Service award in 2006 for their long time dedication to the club. Annette was also awarded the first Pink Flag Award in 2011 that recognizes the year’s outstanding female member, who exemplifies the spirit of the club. She has enriched the club through her actions, friendship, and support of the club and its members.
Services for Annette will be on Monday, December 5th at Woodmen Valley Chapel, 290 East Woodmen Road at 10:00AM.
Announcements & News
Mark your calendars — the AMR Rocky Mountain High Way is set for 7-11 June, 2017. Next year’s HPDEs and club events are already in the planning stages, including the highly successful Endless Summer HPDE and party. There are also a couple of new events in work — 2017 is shaping up to be a busy and exciting year for the Alpine Mountain Region! Tune in to the AMR and RMHW websites in the next few months as we will post the announcements when we have firm dates and information.
Latest Newsletter – December 2016
- 12/13 AMR Board Meeting at Texas T-Bone
- 1/18 AMR Social location is TBD
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region.
- e-Brake News: PCA Spotlight: Installing the Porsche Classic Radio
- Your PCA e-Brake News November 2016 Recap
- e-Brake News: Fall raffle closes December 2 — purchase entries today for chance to win a 718 Cayman S!
- e-Brake News: Werks Reunion Amelia Island - Pirelli Tires named title sponsor
- e-Brake News: Porsche announces base-model Panameras alongside chauffeur-optimized Executive editions