Event Wrap-Up: January Porsches & Pancakes (posted 27 Jan)
Board Biz: December 2019 Board Minutes (posted 26 Jan)
In The Zone: What a Year It’s Going to Be by Rich Sanders (posted 19 Jan)
Alpine Treks: 2019 Fall Mystery Tour by Nate Adams (posted 11 Dec)
Announcements & News (Latest Update – 23 Jan)
WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENT: The AMR website is currently experiencing file problems. If you notice anything wrong please e-mail the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 23 Jan)
PORSCHE PARADE 2020 registration will open next Tuesday, January 28th at 12PM EST. See the Parade website at https://www.porscheparade.org for more info. (posted 23 Jan)
TREFFEN EVENT UPDATE: Registration for Treffen at the Broadmoor was sold out in 13 minutes! For those who missed this chance, registration for Treffen at the Greenbrier in the fall will open on June 17th. (posted 22 Jan)
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: The PCA Roadrunner Region is hosting their Fiesta New Mexico at the Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza on May 21–24, 2020. Activities include a welcome reception, Show and Shine People’s Choice Concours, tours, gimmick rally, banquets, etc. See details and register for the event on MotorsportsReg.com. (posted 20 Jan)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
FEBRUARY 22, 2020 – AMR New Member Social. The new member social is open all new, potential, and current members. You can learn about the club’s HPDE’s, auto crosses, tours, and socials, as we will have club representatives on hand to answer questions. This will also be the perfect opportunity to see the newest inventory at Porsche Colorado Springs, including the brand new Taycan! While there is no cost to attend this social, RSVP is required as space is limited to 100 people. Please go to MReg for more info and to reserve your spot. (posted 19 Jan)
FEBRUARY 15, 2020 – AMR Tech Training Class. Porsche HPDE events require a tech inspection of your car before it is allowed on the track. Tech inspections may be completed by any professional repair shop, or any club member who has attended the AMR Tech Inspection Training Class. Please join us at Porsche Colorado Springs for this annual training event. Registration is open on MotorsportsReg. (posted 19 Jan)
NEXT MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL: The March membership social is TBD. (updated 19 Jan)
A BIG WELCOME to our new/transferred members Matthew Dixon, and Shane Riley of Colorado Springs; Chad Mininger of Fountain; Steve Howitson & Barbara Kelly of Monument; and Rob Betz of Pueblo West. We look forward to seeing you at our social, tour and/or track events. (updated 01 Jan)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: The next Board meeting is scheduled for January 28th starting at 6:00 PM at Mollica’s. Members in good standing are welcome to attend. (updated 05 Dec)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your AMR Website is fueled by volunteers.
Please send your suggestions and comments to the AMR Webmaster at email@example.com.
*****PCA National’s Best Overall Website 2012 & 2017*****
*****PCA National’s Betty Jo Turner Award for Best Overall Newsletter 2019*****
*****PCA Porsche Parade 2009 Co-host*****
- e-Brake News: Porsche Parade housing registration now open
- e-Brake News: 4.0-liter naturally aspirated flat six coming to the Porsche 718 GTS
- e-Brake News: Video: We break, fix a Porsche 996 Carrera on way to more power with IPD intake plenum
- e-Brake News: 10 important Porsche-related developments of the 2010s
- Your PCA e-Brake News December 2019 Recap