Announcements & News
If you are not signed up for RMHW and its Aspen Raceway HPDE, then the Pueblo “Double Feature” HPDE on 19-20 August is AMR’s next track event. This event is for the whole family as we will have parade lap and a movie (separate sign up on MotorsportReg) after the track goes cold on Saturday. Click on ad below to see details and sign up early! (posted 18 May)
Registration for Rocky Mountain High Way is closed. We hope to see you at Snowmass Village. (updated 18 May)
Thanks to all who joined us at PPIR and La Junta HPDEs; we had great turnout at both events. You can check out photos in the Autocross/HPDE Gallery page. (updated 24 Apr)
AMR’s 3rd Annual Snowmass Tour and Heritage Fire Event on 16-17 June is now open for registration at https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/snowmass-tour-heritage-fire-event-colorado-scenic-roads-pca-alpine-mountain-182341. Space is limited so sign up early! (posted 22 Mar)
Pueblo #1 & #2 HPDEs are available for sign up on MotorsportReg. For those who are still undecided about HPDEs, the parade laps is a great way to try out the track at lower speed. Parade laps (and associated activities) are held in conjunction with both the Pueblo Double Feature and Endless Summer HPDEs; check out the Event page for these two events. Again, we are in need of volunteers to sign up and help at these events, so bring the family so they can participate. There are added incentives for some events for those drivers and instructors who register early. Please see individual events for details. (updated 18 May)
http://amrporsche.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/RMHW_flyer.jpgThe 2017 Roadrunner Region Fiesta New Mexico event is now open for registration, please see events page for more details. (posted 26 Dec)
- 5/20 AMR Women’s Workshop/Ladies Day
- 5/25-5/28 Fiesta New Mexico
- 6/16-6/17 AMR Annual Snowmass Tour & Heritage Fire
- 7/9-7/15 PCA Parade (Phases I & II)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events
– Green fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the green text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Please send your suggestions and comments about the AMR website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- e-Brake News: Video: Drivetribe drives the new 911 GT3 on the road and draws comparisons to the 911R
- e-Brake News: What’s driving the entry-level air-cooled Porsche market?
- e-Brake News: Video: Watch new 911 GT3 tear it up on track
- Your PCA e-Brake News April 2017 Recap
- e-Brake News: Porsche 928: Buying tips for Porsche's V8 luxury GT