Announcements & News
The AMR Fall Mystery Tour is back on! Tourmasters Chris and Kathleen Lennon resurrected the “Zombie” tour for 2017. Go to the event page or click here for additional information. Register soon at MotorsportReg.com as registration closes on 30 September. (posted 23 Sep)
Registration for the Pueblo “Endless Summer” HPDE on 30 September-01 October is available for sign up until 23 September on MotorsportReg. For those who are still undecided about HPDEs, the parade laps is a great way to try out the track at lower speed. Don’t forget the year-end party with GG’s BBQ and a live band afterwards on Saturday – there is a separate sign-up on MotorsportReg. Again, we are in need of volunteers to sign up and help at these events, so bring the family so they can participate. There are added incentives for some events for those drivers and instructors who register early. Click ad on right to see details and sign up early! (updated 18 Sep)
A BIG WELCOME to our new/transferred members Brian Cueny, Christopher Mowers, John Moyer, James & Katherin Polyefko, and Paul Rhee of Colorado Springs; Marc Guile of Monument; Dale & Suzanne Roberts of Westcliffe; and Edgar & Ernest Skulte of Riga, Lativa. We look forward to meeting you at a member social or one of our many events. (updated 01 Sep)
CORRECTION: AMR is hosting the First & Main car show on Saturday morning, 7 October — not 2 September. Show up early to get your parking spot and enjoy some coffee with us. (updated 29 Aug)
Results from the 5 August AMR Autocross at PPIR have been posted. Click here to view your run stats. (posted 28 Aug)
- 9/30-10/01 AMR “Endless Summer” HPDE at PMP
- 10/7-8 AMR Fall Mystery Tour
- 10/18 AMR Social at Edelweiss Restaurant
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the green text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Please send your suggestions and comments about the AMR website to email@example.com.