We’re sad to report that PCA member and former AMR At-Large Board Member Greg Cheney died last Thursday, September 22. Greg had been in failing health for some time, but we remember him as an enthusiastic Porsche owner, with a great love of touring and a new-found love of HPDEs. Our sincere condolences to Greg’s family.
Visitation will be held at 12:00 PM on September 29, at Springs Funeral Services – North, 6575 Oakwood Blvd, Colorado Springs, with funeral to follow at 1:00. The family asks that contributions in Greg’s name be made to the First Baptist Church of Black Forest.
Announcements & News
- Registration is now open for the No Excuses IV HPDE
- Registration is now open for the Spring Rally
- Registration is now open for the 2nd Annual Snowmass Tour
- Registration is now open for the RMR Spring Speed Fix HPDE
- Don’t miss the latest articles in our Rear View Mirror section
- First Saturdays Car Shows Coming Soon
- Save the Date! May 14th Spring Rally
- Save the Date! July 31st 1st Annual AMR Swap Meet
- e-Brake News: Video: Motor Trend drives Porsche 911R, makes us yearn for manual GT3
- e-Brake News: Video: Treffen North America kicks off in Lake Tahoe area
- e-Brake News: Video: It's not just the cars, it's the people
- e-Brake News: Jensen Gains Third Sweep of Season After Winning Endurance Race at Road America
- Your PCA e-Brake News August 2016 Recap