PORSCHE SPRING BREAK “MADNESS” HPDE
Alpine Mountain Region Porsche Club of America
April 9th and 10th, 2016 at PPIR
First HPDE event of 2016 with PAID CORNER WORKERS at PPIR!
Sponsored by Elite Deck and Fence
We’re going to start the 2016 High Performance Drivers Education season once again in style! We are very happy to announce that we are hitting the track at Pikes Peak International Raceway for our first HPDE of the season WITH PAID CORNER WORKERS (worked fantastic last year).
PPIR is a great track for the beginner and experienced driver alike. We will be running about 2/3 of the famed oval, plus the challenging infield road course section, so you get the best of both worlds. If you haven’t felt the thrill of going flat out around a banked oval, then hitting a tight road course, it’s something you need to experience (personally experienced last year for the first time and now hooked).
The facilities here are the best in the State, with a fully paved paddock, spotless NASCAR garages, a large indoor viewing area, and a view of the entire circuit from atop the scoring tower. Plus, it’s only an hour south of the Denver Tech Center, just south of Colorado Springs, right off I-25.
As part of this event, we’ll be hosting a “Hawaiian themed” dinner on Saturday night in the track’s beautiful banquet room right after “Beer Thirty” where every participants will be “LEI’D” at the front door. This dinner is open to everyone, so sign up for the festivities even if you’re not participating in the HPDE. Each driving day will end with the traditional “Beer Thirty” celebration.
As with all HPDE events, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from our dedicated corps of high performance driving instructors, who will give you one-on-one instruction on how to drive your car in a safe, fun and fast manner around this exciting 1.3 mile track.
- 2 Days: $235 for Primary Drivers, $215 for Co-Drivers
- 1 Day: $180 for Primary Drivers, $160 for Co-Drivers
- Driving Instructors save $50 for one-day registration, $100 for two-day registration
- Non-Driving Instructors will receive a $50 per day credit
- Saturday night “Hawaiian themed” Dinner is $20 per person
- NASCAR Garage space is $50 for the complete weekend starting Friday night
- Non-PCA members additional $10
- Please see MotorSportsReg for details on Free Tech Inspections at multiple area locations
- On Site Tech Inspections $50
If you have any QUESTIONS please contact: Dwight Kasten Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org