Deer Trail, CO 80105
If you aren’t attending the AMR Fall Tour you might consider this instead.
PCA ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGION ANNUAL CLUB RACE WEEKEND
This is your and your family / friends opportunity to experience Club Racing up front and personal!
WHEN Saturday, September 18 & Sunday, September 19, 2021
WHERE High Plains Raceway
East on I-70 to Byers-Exit 316 (approximately 30 miles east of Denver)
Left at bottom of exit
East on Hwy 36 for 17 miles to track
COST NONE! Bring the family and friends!
FRIDAY Practice – Test and Tune
SATURDAY ALL DAY The track is “hot” for most of the day with races, practice, & Driver’s Ed. (DE).
12:10 DON’T MISS! TAKE A LUNCH TIME TRACK RIDE IN YOUR CAR!
- Load up YOUR car with family / friends and enjoy a few laps around the track at a safe and controlled (‘highway’) speed.
- What a great introduction to driving on a race track!
- Fastened seat belts required, but NO helmets are needed!
- $20 minimum charity donation per car
1:20 Race Qualifying
2:50 Race Practice Starts and Fun Race
3:50 Sprint Race #1
4:35 Beer / Wine Social (‘Beer:30’)
SUNDAY ALL DAY The track is “hot” for most of the day with races, practice, & Driver’s Ed. (DE).
9:20 Sprint Race #2
11:05 Enduro Race (one hour)
12:35 DON’T MISS! TAKE A LUNCH TIME TRACK RIDE IN YOUR CAR!
– Load up YOUR car with family / friends and enjoy a few laps around the track at a safe, controlled (‘highway’) speed.
– What a great introduction to driving on a race track!
– Fastened seat belts required, but NO helmets are needed!
– $20 minimum charity donation per car
12:45 Club Race Awards Ceremony
EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING THAT A PCA TRACK EVENT HAS TO OFFER!
– Spectate – there are bleachers at several turns
– Walk the paddock – talk to drivers, see the cars
– Drive the track at lunch in your car with your family! ($20 charity donation per car)
– Attend driver’s meetings
– Meet fellow PCA members
– Learn, and most importantly, enjoy the entire experience!
– Strike up a conversation – we’re all enthusiasts and love to talk about our hobby
WHAT TO BRING - Camera, sunscreen, water, comfortable shoes, possibly an umbrella or poncho, maybe food or drink (the food concession will be open)
- Alcoholic beverages CANNOT be consumed until after the last checkered flag falls for the day
By Dan H. Carlson, Leader – Chief Driving Instructor Team