Join us for a great weekend of PCA Club Racing and Advanced Drivers Education in beautiful Colorado on a challenging, yet terrifically fun 2.55 mile track with rolling terrain that provides over 70 feet of elevation change!
· Two days of racing & advanced/solo DE + Open track practice on Friday
· Two sprint races + a 60 minute enduro – all for points!
· 2.55 mile High Plains Raceway full-course configuration
o A fun, technical track with 15 turns
o Blind corners
o 300’+ of elevation change each lap, maximum 10% climbing grade.
· Great fall weather (we promise!)
· Our usual compliment of entertainment
o Beer :30 after the track goes cold each evening
o Two dinners!
§ Friday Brats & Brews sponsored by On-Site Tires
§ Saturday Country BBQ (extra cost)
o Racing movies at the pavilion on Friday & Saturday
For additional details and registration links see http://www.rmrclubrace.com