16650 Midway Ranch Rd
Fountain, CO 80817
PPIR “19” SPRING “SHAKE DOWN” HPDE
Alpine Mountain Region – Porsche Club of America
April 13th and 14th, 2019 at Pikes Peak International Raceway
Sponsored by Elite Deck and Fence
We are very happy to announce that we are once again hitting the track at Pikes Peak
International Raceway. We have secured a limited number of garage rentals for the weekend – sign up early!
PPIR is a great track for the beginner and experienced driver alike. We will be running about 2/3 of the famed oval, plus the challenging infield road course section, so you get the best of both worlds. If you haven’t felt the thrill of going flat out around a banked oval, then hitting a tight road course, it’s something you need to experience.
The facilities here are the best in the State, with a fully paved paddock, a large indoor viewing area, and a view of the entire circuit from atop the scoring tower. Plus, it’s only an hour south of the Denver Tech Center, just south of Colorado Springs, right off I-25.
As part of this event, we’ll be hosting an onsite dinner on Saturday night in the track’s beautiful banquet room right after “Beer Thirty.” This dinner is open to everyone, so sign up for the festivities even if you’re not participating in the HPDE or Autocross. Each driving day will end with the traditional “Beer Thirty” celebration.
As with all HPDE events, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from our dedicated corps of high performance driving instructors, who will give you one-on-one instruction on how to drive your car in a safe, fun and fast manner around this exciting 1.3 mile track.
Registration is now closed.
• 2 Day HPDE $280 or 1 Day HPDE: $190
• Saturday night Dinner is $25 per person – Everyone is welcome!
• Non-PCA members additional $10
• Weekend Garage Rental ($50) – Very limited quantity so sign up early!
• RV Weekend Parking ($100)
• Please see MotorSportsReg for details on Free Tech Inspections at multiple area locations
• On Site Tech Inspections $50 (we do not recommend same day inspections as no refunds will be provided if you do not pass the Tech Inspection).
If you have any QUESTIONS, please contact: Dwight Kasten Jr. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN THIS YEAR – DANA & DWIGHT