“One person’s trash…is another person’s treasure”
Please let us know when items have been sold or if you wish to change information in your ad.
FOR SALE: Wheels & tires for PORSCHE 991 GT2RS & GT3RS – OEM forged center lock rims (Platinum color), front 9.5 x 20, rear 12.5 x 21 with Dunlop Sport Maxx Race 2 tires (34 total miles), front 265 35 R 20, rear 325 30 R 21. Perfect condition. Cost new wheels & tires & TPM $11,700.00. Selling for $5,000.
CONTACT: Ken Koop, 719-559-2911 or email@example.com (Colorado Springs, CO)
FOR SALE: Winter Tires and Wheels for Cayman/Boxster 981 or 718 – Tires are N0 rated Michelin Pilot Alpin PA-4, 235/40R19 front, 265/40R19 rear. Amazing grip in snow and ice. Wheels are Victor Equipment “Stabil”, no road rash. Tires and wheels have less than 2000 miles, close to new, 9/32” remaining on all 4. Porsche lug nuts fit. Cost was well over $2K, asking $1,200.
CONTACT: Curt Emery, 719-433-8426 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: 3.8 Liter Air-Cooled Motor – If you have a winter Porsche project, I have the perfect motor for it.
This is a very strong and low hour motor, built for longevity. For sale on its own or with other goodies listed below. Make me a reasonable offer. This would be awesome in your street, track, or race car.
3.8 liter Motor Details
• Originally 1990 Porsche 964 3.6 liter
• 264 hp at the wheels, approx. 311hp at the crank
• Properly and conservatively broken in after build
• About 10 hours competition time since rebuild
• LN Nickies 3.8 pistons and cylinders
• 12.5:1 compression
• Carillo rods
• Rebuilt heads
• Stock 964 cams and intake
• European Racing Headers
• MSD Ignition
• Halltech engine management
• ATL Fuel cell
• Oil reservoir
• All necessary plumbing
CONTACT: Chris Lennon, 719-776-0989 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: Cayenne Tires and Wheels – One set of 22” Gemballa wheels and tires, two sets of 20×9 Cayenne wheels and tires plus a bare spare wheel, and a collapsible spare wheel. (click on image for larger view)
The set of 22″ Gemballa has 2-piece 22 x 10 wheels with slightly staggered offsets (41mm front and 36mm rear). Removed from a Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Also work on VW Touareg and Audi Q. Here are the particulars: #1 tire worn out on inner half, good rim. ET 36;
#2 tire worn out on inner half, bent inner rim (at top in photo) but functional ET 36
; #3 excellent Pirelli P-Zero, slight bend inner rim (top in photo) but functional ET 41;
#4 excellent Pirelli P-Zero, straight rim but outer is lightly curbed almost half way around ET 41. All four have Uve Gemballa Design center caps. $1000 or best offer (I won’t be offended).
Atturo Trail Blade X/T all-terrain tires 275/45-20 (29.8”) with good aggressive tread. OEM wheels have various minor scuffs and dings but spin straight and true. Center caps and TPMS included. $900.
19″ ALLOY collapsible spare for Cayenne. Unused. If you have a Cayenne Turbo S with the massive front brakes, this is the only collapsible spare that will fit. I bought it for my 2006 Turbo S, which was recently totaled after a deer hit. $400.
I may be able to assist with delivery to the Front Range from Ouray. Also have a selection of spacers and bolts if you need any. [updated 2/19]
CONTACT: Dave Olson, (970) 318-1374 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) 40K mile service kit for Cayenne 4.8 – filters, o-rings, washer, sparkplugs, pollen filter, 36mm oil filter socket. $150.
2) Durametric with one VIN remaining. $100.
3) 911 windshield sunshade, Porsche shield on front, Porsche product, looks great, like new. $75.
4) Aftermarket front spoiler, designed for 996 with aerokit, probably fits any 996. Unpainted. $75.
5) New Bosch front wiper blades, front and rear, $25.
6) Pair of 987 Boxster oem (amber) side marker lights. $50.
7) Pair of 996 oem (amber) side marker lights. $50.
8) Set of 996 Turbo hollow spoke BBS wheels, OEM, Black, excellent condition. $1800 with Michelin PS2 tires.
CONTACT: Thomas Burk, 719-963-7594 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 1989 944 Turbo – one owner, 48K miles, red/black original paint, concourse quality, absolutely beautiful. $39,500 (not John Duclos’s car)
1) 89′ 944 Turbo Original Air Intake, Complete with Airbox and MAF – $300.
2) REDUCED-CoolShirt F.A.S.T., new, size XL, along with used CoolShirt box, pump, and plumbing – $300 o.b.o.
CONTACT: Bruce Larsen, 719-332-6968
FOR SALE: 2000 911 Wheels – Set of four 18″ Millennium finished wheels from 2000 911. Will fit 996/986/964/993/968. Comes with two 25mm(1″) spacers, correct center caps and crested valve stem caps. Currently mounted with worn BFG g-Force track tires. $1200 o.b.o. [bumped 12/18]
CONTACT: Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-249-5903
FOR SALE: Hoosier Racing Tires
1) Hoosier A7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 3 pairs of each, very lightly used – $400/pr
2) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each almost new $400/pr
3) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each older, good depth $200/pr
4) Hoosier H2O – 245/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, older, good depth $200/pr
5) Hoosier H2O – 275/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, like new, $400/pr
6) Kumho ECSTA V70 = 275-40/17 – 1 pair, older with lots of tread, $100
Make offers – need these out of the garage! [updated 7/18]
CONTACT: Chris Lennon, 719-776-0989 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 – Autocross / Track Car / Street Legal – 2.2 liter air-cooled flat four rebuilt by Performance Motor Car Investments’ Russ Kelso in Corrales, New Mexico. Dyno-ed 112 HP at rear wheels. Porsche pistons and cylinders; side shift 901 transmission works perfectly, heavy duty heads & valves, balanced crank and rods, aggressive camshaft, lightened flywheel, solid motor mounts, etc. – too much to list, see https://anthonyrichey.com/914-for-sale for more pictures and details. This car is ready for autocross or DE. It’s street legal – lights and wipers work. PCA member owned for 30 years. I’m VERY motivated to sell. I’m super busy with a new career and just don’t have as much time as I’d hoped to autocross and race. Make me a decent offer and we’ll come to an agreement in time for you to run this baby this summer. The car is located in the South Denver area. Asking $5,000 or best offer. [bumped 12/18, sale pending]
CONTACT: Tony Richey, 505-440-7103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: H&R 26mm Front Sway Bar (70779) fits Boxster or Boxster S. New in box! Asking $250.00 (MSRP $399). [bumped 7/18]
CONTACT: Karl Klepfer (Colorado Springs) 719-360-5181 or email@example.com
Back to home