“One person’s trash…is another person’s treasure”
Please let us know when items have been sold or if you wish to change information in your ad.
FOR SALE: Set of hollow spoke wheels – 996 Turbo with Michelin PS2 great condition, black with painted center caps 8.5X18, 11X18 OEM. $1800. https://cosprings.craigslist.org/wto/d/porsche-996-turbo-turbo-twist/6624403896.html
1) 40K mile service kit for Cayenne 4.8 – filters, o-rings, washer, sparkplugs, pollen filter, 36mm oil filter socket. $150.
2) Durametric with one VIN remaining. $100.
3) 911 windshield sunshade, Porsche shield on front, Porsche product, looks great, like new. $75.
4) Aftermarket front spoiler, designed for 996 with aerokit, probably fits any 996. Unpainted. $75.
5) New Bosch front wiper blades, front and rear, $25.
6) Pair of 987 Boxster oem (amber) side marker lights. $50.
7) Pair of 996 oem (amber) side marker lights. $50.
CONTACT: Thomas Burk, 719-963-7594 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 1989 944 Turbo – one owner, 48K miles, red/black original paint, concourse quality, absolutely beautiful. $39,500 (not John Duclos’s car)
1) 89′ 944 Turbo Original Air Intake, Complete with Airbox and MAF – $300.
2) REDUCED-CoolShirt F.A.S.T., new, size XL, along with used CoolShirt box, pump, and plumbing – $300 o.b.o.
CONTACT: Bruce Larsen, 719-332-6968
FOR SALE: 2000 911 Wheels – Set of four 18″ Millennium finished wheels from 2000 911. Will fit 996/986/964/993/968. Comes with two 25mm(1″) spacers, correct center caps and crested valve stem caps. Currently mounted with worn BFG g-Force track tires. $1200 o.b.o. [updated 7/18]
CONTACT: Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-249-5903
FOR SALE: Hoosier Racing Tires
1) Hoosier A7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 3 pairs of each, very lightly used – $400/pr
2) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each almost new $400/pr
3) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each older, good depth $200/pr
4) Hoosier H2O – 245/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, older, good depth $200/pr
5) Hoosier H2O – 275/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, like new, $400/pr
6) Kumho ECSTA V70 = 275-40/17 – 1 pair, older with lots of tread, $100
Make offers – need these out of the garage! [updated 7/18]
CONTACT: Chris Lennon, 719-776-0989 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 – Autocross / Track Car / Street Legal – 2.2 liter air-cooled flat four rebuilt by Performance Motor Car Investments’ Russ Kelso in Corrales, New Mexico. Dyno-ed 112 HP at rear wheels. Porsche pistons and cylinders; side shift 901 transmission works perfectly, heavy duty heads & valves, balanced crank and rods, aggressive camshaft, lightened flywheel, solid motor mounts, etc. – too much to list, see https://anthonyrichey.com/914-for-sale for more pictures and details. This car is ready for autocross or DE. It’s street legal – lights and wipers work. PCA member owned for 30 years. I’m VERY motivated to sell. I’m super busy with a new career and just don’t have as much time as I’d hoped to autocross and race. Make me a decent offer and we’ll come to an agreement in time for you to run this baby this summer. The car is located in the South Denver area. Asking $5,000 or best offer. [bumped 07/18]
CONTACT: Tony Richey, 505-440-7103 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: H&R 26mm Front Sway Bar (70779) fits Boxster or Boxster S. New in box! Asking $250.00 (MSRP $399). [bumped 7/18]
CONTACT: Karl Klepfer (Colorado Springs) 719-360-5181 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: Cayenne Tires and Wheels – Two sets of 20×9 Cayenne wheels and tires plus a bare spare wheel and a collapsible spare wheel. (click on image for larger view)
Second set has Atturo Trail Blade X/T all-terrain tires 275/45-20 (29.8”) with good aggressive tread. Wheels have various minor scuffs and dings but spin straight and true. Center caps and TPMS included. $900.
19″ ALLOY collapsible spare for Cayenne. Unused. If you have a Cayenne Turbo S with the massive front brakes, this is the only collapsible spare that will fit. I bought it for my 2006 Turbo S, which was recently totaled after a deer hit. $400.
I may be able to assist with delivery to the Front Range from Ouray. Also have a selection of spacers and bolts if you need any. [4/18]
CONTACT: Dave Olson, firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: 2000 Boxster S – Arctic Silver with Black Top and Partial Grey Leather. 65,000 miles.
When purchase in Spring 2016, the following work was completed:
· IMS bearing, clutch and flywheel replaced
· Front brake disks replaced
· All fluids replaced
· New factory floor mats added
In Spring 2017, the following work was completed:
· Springs, struts and sway bars were replaced with a factory M030 suspension from Suncoast Porsche in Florida.
· Oil and brake fluids replaced
· GT3 delete console kit added
· B&M shifter added
· All headlight and fog light bulbs replaced
· I have changed out the grey console leather to black, as I prefer the console being all one color.
The car is beautiful and I would rate the exterior and interior as 8 out of 10. No dents, but a few rock chips and scratches. It appears the front bumper was repainted before I bought it, and the clear coat is starting to chip.
The car comes with two sets of 18-inch Porsche factory wheels. Currently on the car are the sport design wheels painted flat black with Continental Extreme Contact tires with 8/32 tread remaining. The black rims look good from 5 feet, but are on average 7 out of 10. I also have silver turbo twist wheels with Goodyear Eagles mounted with 10/32 tread remaining. The silver rims are in much better shape with three being close to perfect and one with some clear coat issues.
I kept the factory suspension pieces (springs, struts and sway bars) that were replaced in the spring, and come with the car.
I have a used unpainted carbon fiber hood, that comes with the car.
I love this car and have really enjoyed making it better, but have decided to upgrade to a Cayman S.
Asking $16,000. [12/17]
CONTACT: Clay Benson, 719-331-4697 or email@example.com
Back to home