“One person’s trash…is another person’s treasure”
Please let us know when items have been sold or if you wish to change information in your ad.
FOR SALE: 2000 911 Wheels – Set of four 18″ Millennium finished wheels from 2000 911. Will fit 996/986/964/993/968. Comes with two 25mm(1″) spacers, correct center caps and crested valve stem caps. Currently mounted with worn BFG g-Force track tires. $1500 o.b.o. [2/18]
CONTACT: Dave at email@example.com or 303-249-5903
FOR SALE: 2000 Boxster S – Arctic Silver with Black Top and Partial Grey Leather. 65,000 miles.
When purchase in Spring 2016, the following work was completed:
· IMS bearing, clutch and flywheel replaced
· Front brake disks replaced
· All fluids replaced
· New factory floor mats added
In Spring 2017, the following work was completed:
· Springs, struts and sway bars were replaced with a factory M030 suspension from Suncoast Porsche in Florida.
· Oil and brake fluids replaced
· GT3 delete console kit added
· B&M shifter added
· All headlight and fog light bulbs replaced
· I have changed out the grey console leather to black, as I prefer the console being all one color.
The car is beautiful and I would rate the exterior and interior as 8 out of 10. No dents, but a few rock chips and scratches. It appears the front bumper was repainted before I bought it, and the clear coat is starting to chip.
The car comes with two sets of 18-inch Porsche factory wheels. Currently on the car are the sport design wheels painted flat black with Continental Extreme Contact tires with 8/32 tread remaining. The black rims look good from 5 feet, but are on average 7 out of 10. I also have silver turbo twist wheels with Goodyear Eagles mounted with 10/32 tread remaining. The silver rims are in much better shape with three being close to perfect and one with some clear coat issues.
I kept the factory suspension pieces (springs, struts and sway bars) that were replaced in the spring, and come with the car.
I have a used unpainted carbon fiber hood, that comes with the car.
I love this car and have really enjoyed making it better, but have decided to upgrade to a Cayman S.
Asking $16,000. [12/17]
CONTACT: Clay Benson, 719-331-4697 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: HJC CL-17 Helmet – Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Faceshield, Snell Approved M2015, size small. Used only once. $120 o.b.o. [12/17]
CONTACT: Alex Ching, email@example.com
FOR SALE: 2006 911 Carrera 4S – Midnight Blue Metallic/Sand Beige leather. Spotless in and out, like new, 29K+ miles. Tiptronic, power seats, park assist, BOSE high end sound, phone module. Brand new Pioneer sound/info system with nav, backup camera, radar, etc. Asking $43000. In Golden CO. [11/17]
CONTACT: Mike Ferguson, 303-881-2297
FOR SALE: Boxster/Cayman Wheel and Winter Tires – Nice Michelin Alpin tires. Fronts 235/40-18. Rears 265/40-18. All have 9 to 10 mm tread. Porsche N2 spec. Never patched or plugged. Asking $500. [9/17]
CONTACT: Bob Krantz, 281-650-3564 (voice or text) or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: 1989 944 Turbo – one owner, 48K miles, red/black original paint, concourse quality, absolutely beautiful. $39,500 (not John Duclos’s car)
1) Early Boxster car cover, like new – $50 o.b.o.
2) REDUCED-CoolShirt F.A.S.T., new, size XL, along with used CoolShirt box, pump, and plumbing – $375 o.b.o.
CONTACT: Bruce Larsen, 719-332-6968
FOR SALE: Hoosier Racing Tires
1) Hoosier A7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 3 pairs of each, very lightly used – $400/pr
2) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each almost new $400/pr
3) Hoosier R7 295/35/17,245/40/17 – 1 pr of each older, good depth $200/pr
4) Hoosier H2O – 245/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, older, good depth $200/pr
5) Hoosier H2O – 275/40/17,225/40/17 – 1 pr of each, like new, $400/pr
6) Kumho ECSTA V70 = 275-40/17 – 1 pair, older with lots of tread, $100
CONTACT: Chris Lennon, 719-776-0989 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 2006 911 Carrera 4S – Seal Gray/black. 63,000 miles. Lucy looks great inside and out. Clear bra up to and including mirrors. New Michelin Pilots and $3000 spent at 60,000 mile scheduled maintenance this Spring. Price includes fresh OEM windshield installed upon purchase. The car is located in Monument area. $40,000 [7/17]
CONTACT: Dave or Susan, 719-598-1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: Indoor Triguard cover off 2009 Boxster S – new condition. $50 o.b.o. [6/17]
CONTACT: David Hicks, 720-236-7532
FOR SALE: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 – Autocross / Track Car / Street Legal – 2.2 liter air-cooled flat four rebuilt by Performance Motor Car Investments’ Russ Kelso in Corrales, New Mexico. Dyno-ed 112 HP at rear wheels. Porsche pistons and cylinders; side shift 901 transmission works perfectly, heavy duty heads & valves, balanced crank and rods, aggressive camshaft, lightened flywheel, solid motor mounts, etc. – too much to list, see https://anthonyrichey.com/914-for-sale for more pictures and details. This car is ready for autocross or DE. It’s street legal – lights and wipers work. PCA member owned for 30 years. I’m VERY motivated to sell. I’m super busy with a new career and just don’t have as much time as I’d hoped to autocross and race. Make me a decent offer and we’ll come to an agreement in time for you to run this baby this summer. The car is located in the South Denver area. Asking $8,777 or best offer. [05/17]
CONTACT: Tony Richey, 505-440-7103 or email@example.com
WHEELS FOR SALE:
1) Gotti 3-piece 16×9 & 11 – light, gorgeous wheels – $1,500.
2) Vintage Centerline 15×7 – perfect for vintage racing, will fit narrow body.
3) Fuchs replicas – have several finishes and sizes.
4) Turbo twists 18×7.5 & 10 – some scratches but straight – $650.
5) Lots of 356B aluminum drum brakes and backing plates, etc.
CARS FOR SALE:
1) 1966 912 – vintage race car – $45,000.
2) 1985 928 S – good condition – $13,000.
3) 1988 928 S4 – excellent condition – $24,000.
4) 1993 964 C4 Cabriolet – excellent condition – $45,000.
New Vintage-style fog and driving lights, H4 headlight upgrades, smattering of 356 and early 911 parts.
Dealer for Superlite & Fuchs Replica Wheels.
CONTACT: Greg Dunn, 719-510-6272 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: 2010 Cayenne GTS 40K mile service kit. Includes: 2 engine air filters, oil filter with o-ring and crush washer, 8 spark plugs, and pollen filter. All Porsche brand – $225.00. Also, 36mm 6-point oil filter socket, 3/8” drive – $15. [11/16]
CONTACT: Thomas Burk, 719-579-6425 or email@example.com
FOR SALE: 2001 Boxster – tiptronic, sport package, California car with 111K miles. All records, seal gray. Needs only minor TLC. Priced to sell at $9850. [11/16]
CONTACT: Pat O’Brien, 719.495.5778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SALE: H&R 26mm Front Sway Bar (70779) fits Boxster or Boxster S. New in box! Asking $250.00 (MSRP $399). [11/16]
CONTACT: Karl Klepfer (Colorado Springs) 719-360-5181 or email@example.com
Back to home