Good Turns: Team Forza (posted 28 Jun)
In The Zone: South of the Rockies, and north of the border!!! by Rich Sanders (posted 28 Jun)
Alpine Treks: Highway of Legends Tour Recap by Alex Ching (posted 30 May)
Announcements & News (Latest Update – 18 Jul)
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
SEPTEMBER 21-22, 2019 – It will soon be time for the AMR “Fall Mystery” Tour, which is our most popular tour of the driving season. You have no idea where you are headed, but it’s a game. There are prizes given for the closest guess to our actual destination. This tour is limited to 25 cars and it typically sells out quickly, so don’t wait too long to register! After 25 cars, we will have a wait list and/or if possible, make additional hotel arrangements. It’s not too early to sign up on MReg. (posted 23 Jun)
SEPTEMBER 07-08, 2019 – La Junta Raceway is the perfect track for novices and experienced drivers alike! Come spend the weekend in La Junta and enjoy the comradery with your fellow Porschephiles! Register now for the “Porsches & Propellers II” HPDE at MotorsportsReg.com. (posted 08 Jul)
AUGUST 31, 2019 – RMR’s “Smokin’ Tires and Smokin’ BBQ August Autocross” at Front Range Airport registration is open on MReg. Cost is $45/person with BBQ lunch buffet for an additional $15/person. Contact John Barr at 719-640-0540 if you have questions. (posted 02 Jul)
AUGUST 11, 2019 – RMR’s Novice DE at the Golden CSP Track is open for registration on MReg. Click here for details. (posted 18 Jun)
AUGUST 10, 2019 – RMR’s Ladies Day DE at the Golden CSP Track is open for registration. Go to MotorsportsReg.com for event and signup details. (posted 11 Jun)
AUGUST 10, 2019 – Come join us for the AMR “Bishops Castle” tour and have fun driving the twisting turns of the Greenhorn Highway in the Wet Mountains. Lunch is at the Pueblo 3 Margaritas with individual checks. Make sure you let us know if you choose not to join us for lunch! Register on MReg before it fills up. (posted 18 Jul)
JULY 27-28, 2019 – RMR’s “Cooking on the Plains III-Straight from 4 to 8” DE at HPR is now open for registration on MotorsportsReg.com. (posted 9 Jun)
NEXT MEMBERSHIP SOCIAL: The August membership social is TBD. (updated 18 Jul)
A BIG WELCOME to our new/transferred members Joseph Faricy of Canon City; Al & Debby Flynn of Castle Rock; Karl Kroeker, Trey Ohl, Patrick Townsell, Fred Walker, and Timothy Warner of Colorado Springs; Emily Barringer of Parker; and Test Drive member Mark Anderson of Ouray. We look forward to seeing you at our social, tour and/or track events. (updated 01 Jul)
NEXT BOARD MEETING: The next meeting will be held at Texas T-Bone on 30 July starting at 6:00 PM; members in good standing are welcome to attend. Newly implemented this year is the requirement that all items requiring a Board vote must be submitted to the Board for review NLT the Saturday prior to the meeting. (updated 26 Jun)
BOARD MEETING MINUTES – the May minutes have been posted. Click here to review. (updated 26 Jun)
– To view upcoming events for a specific region, go to the Calendar page and use the green ‘Tags’ dropdown box to filter for that region. (Default view is tagged for AMR, RMR, and PCA National events)
– All AMR event titles in Calendar/Upcoming Events are denoted in capital letters.
– Green or purple fonts on the website denotes a link to a website or e-mail address, click on the text and it will bring up the new webpage or generate a new e-mail message, respectively.
Your AMR Website is fueled by volunteers.
Please send your suggestions and comments to the AMR Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*****PCA National’s Best Overall Website 2012 & 2017*****
- e-Brake News: Zone 6: Nine days, 2,300 miles, 10 Regions, and our Porsches
- e-Brake News: Video: An E1 Cayenne S sprung a leak — we fixed it in 30 minutes
- e-Brake News: 'The Spy Collector,' Porsche Panorama's first serialized graphic novel
- Your PCA e-Brake News June 2019 Recap
- e-Brake News: Video: Farewell to 'The Porsche Effect' at the Petersen